Indian Head Massage originates from the ancient healing system of Ayurveda and has been practised in Asia for more than 5,000 years. It is a massage therapy treating the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, head and face where stress tends to manifest.
For this treatment you are invited to sit and relax in a low backed chair whilst the massage is performed.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage are:
- Helps prevent migraines, and headaches
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Renews energy levels
- Boosts memory capabilities